Sapphire Radeon Vapor-X HD 7950 OC with Boost 3 GB DDR5 DL-DVI-I/SL-DVI-D/HDMI/DP PCI-Express Graphics Card 11196-09-40G Best Buy


Sapphire Radeon Vapor-X HD 7950 OC with Boost 3 GB DDR5 DL-DVI-I/SL-DVI-D/HDMI/DP PCI-Express Graphics Card 11196-09-40G


Sapphire Radeon Vapor-X HD 7950 OC with Boost 3 GB DDR5 DL-DVI-I/SL-DVI-D/HDMI/DP PCI-Express Graphics Card 11196-09-40G

Price: Show


Take for me to see Sapphire Radeon Vapor-X HD 7950 OC with Boost 3 GB DDR5 DL-DVI-I/SL-DVI-D/HDMI/DP PCI-Express Graphics Card 11196-09-40G Review



I have already been buying Sapphire Radeon Vapor-X HD 7950 OC with Boost 3 GB DDR5 DL-DVI-I/SL-DVI-D/HDMI/DP PCI-Express Graphics Card 11196-09-40G for the past almost 1 year. Sapphire Radeon Vapor-X HD 7950 OC with Boost 3 GB DDR5 DL-DVI-I/SL-DVI-D/HDMI/DP PCI-Express Graphics Card 11196-09-40G wuth brand "Sapphire Technology" may be the best Graphics Cards on the market.




Sapphire Radeon Vapor-X HD 7950 OC with Boost 3 GB DDR5 DL-DVI-I/SL-DVI-D/HDMI/DP PCI-Express Graphics Card 11196-09-40G Features


  • 850/950(Boost) MHz Core Clock
  • 5000 MHz Effective Memory Clock
  • 1 x Dual-Link DVI
  • 1 x Single-Link DVI-D
  • 1 x HDMI
  • 1 x DisplayPort

These Sapphire Radeon Vapor-X HD 7950 OC with Boost 3 GB DDR5 DL-DVI-I/SL-DVI-D/HDMI/DP PCI-Express Graphics Card 11196-09-40G way out perform every other brand including major brands and department store brands. The major selling points for me personally are hight quality with cheap price.

SAPPHIRE HD 7950 3GB OC with Boost Vapor-X Edition has the latest GDDR5 memory clocked at 5000MHz effective, and runs with a core clock speed of 850 MHz which with PowerTune Dynamic Boost rises to 950 MHz on the engine. It has a slightly less sophisticated 8-phase power design and the versatile output configuration of Dual-link DVI-I, DVI-D, HDMI and DisplayPort. The Vapor-X cooler is based on a new vapor chamber designed especially for this series. Heat is carried away by four heatpipes (2 x 8mm plus 2 x 6mm), and finally dispersed by two 90mm fan with aerofoil blades and dust repelling bearings. The Vapor-X cooler easily handles the heat generated from the HD 7950 even under extreme load conditions.
Sapphire Radeon Vapor-X HD 7950 OC with Boost 3 GB DDR5 DL-DVI-I/SL-DVI-D/HDMI/DP PCI-Express Graphics Card 11196-09-40G even better than expected - highly recommend!!!





category: Graphics Cards

Brand: Sapphire Technology

Rating : 4.2

Review : Beat 7950 around: very fast, quiet, tunable
I build custom high-end PCs for gaming and cryptocoin (Bitcoin, BTC, Litecoin, LTC, etc) mining so I've tried almost every brand's 7950 and this is one of my favorites. I was skeptical of the Vapor-X cooling but it does seem to make difference, running the card 5-10 degrees Celsius (10-20F) cooler than even the Dual-X Sapphire card which is pretty cool itself. So it will be faster at the same noise level or quieter at the same performance. It's also more tunable: you can over and under clock both the GPU and memory more than any other card I've tried.

The only thing I would change would be to add a switch to turn off the white on-board LED. It doesn't really matter unless you have toddlers drawn to such things and if you do a small piece of electrical tape is a cheap, easy fix. Just be careful to cover only the LED so you don't interfere with cooling.

For servers you stick in the basement you probably don't care about noise but if you have it anywhere near your...


I believe, explains the few gripe apropos Sapphire Radeon Vapor-X HD 7950 OC with Boost 3 GB DDR5 DL-DVI-I/SL-DVI-D/HDMI/DP PCI-Express Graphics Card 11196-09-40G not fitting or leaking.

Hope this Sapphire Radeon Vapor-X HD 7950 OC with Boost 3 GB DDR5 DL-DVI-I/SL-DVI-D/HDMI/DP PCI-Express Graphics Card 11196-09-40G comment was helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment